Friday, April 8, 2011

PUPO

This morning we had our transfer! We put back an expanded blast, and an early blast. Our Dr seemed to think it increases our odds, so we went for it! It sounds doubtful that we will have frosties, but I'm just focusing on the two little things that were put back in me, and making them feel welcome. Bedrest for 48 hours! I'm ok witht it :-)!! Hubby is making a stew tonight. The acupuncturist who treated me this morning said I should eat warming foods like that, and avoid cold/heavy foods like ice cream and sandwiches. Glad I don't eat those much, anyway.

I'm trying to stay super positive about this, and not let the dark in. Of course I am realistic, but Telling myself to believe, "where there's a will, there's a way. "

Thanks to those who have been reading, and I hope it gives an insight into the process. Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment